Synthetic multifunctional reactive system with specific properties that dissolve inorganic material. Its main characteristics are similar to those of a mineral acid without being aggressive. Its use is recommended in all types of calcareous formations.
- Dissolves inorganic inlays
- Destabilizes emulsions
- They react at room temperature
- Restores the flow area, thereby improving production
- They are not aggressive like the acids commonly employed
- Does not generate stimulation residues
- Because of their natural origin, our chemicals do not harm when incorporated into production